Yesterday I ran into our local dollar store looking for stocking stuffers and to my amazement I ran into a display of none other than boxes of Goo Goo Clusters. I absolutely love them. There's a place in GA called the Magnolia Plantation that sells them and Neil and I always go and buy a couple. They are always such a treat and usually cost $.79 a piece but oh no at the dollar store a box of four cost you guessed it $1. What a steal. I thought they would be stale but they were so good. They come in different flavors but my favorite is the milk chocolate, GA pecans, caramel and marshmallow one. Doesn't that make your mouth water. There are also milk chocolate, peanuts, and peanut butter and milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel and marshmallow. I definitely stocked up and they'll definitely be hid from the boys. They are not getting any of these. I hope they keep them in stock year round!Friday, December 12, 2008
A Very Pleasant Surprise
Yesterday I ran into our local dollar store looking for stocking stuffers and to my amazement I ran into a display of none other than boxes of Goo Goo Clusters. I absolutely love them. There's a place in GA called the Magnolia Plantation that sells them and Neil and I always go and buy a couple. They are always such a treat and usually cost $.79 a piece but oh no at the dollar store a box of four cost you guessed it $1. What a steal. I thought they would be stale but they were so good. They come in different flavors but my favorite is the milk chocolate, GA pecans, caramel and marshmallow one. Doesn't that make your mouth water. There are also milk chocolate, peanuts, and peanut butter and milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel and marshmallow. I definitely stocked up and they'll definitely be hid from the boys. They are not getting any of these. I hope they keep them in stock year round!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah and guess who keeps eating them while I'm at work...
Post a Comment