Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

All in the Family

Last night while we were eating dinner, out of the blue Sam asks if his cousin Jaxson has a Book of Mormon or if his family has a big family Book of Mormon like we do.  I told him I'm sure they do but why do you ask.  His reply was because he wants to be able to live with Jaxson forever and to do so his family needs to read the scriptures together.  Melts my heart.  Sam just adores Jaxson and he is his best friend.  Now if I'm being honest, they are not always the best influence on each other and I do get concerned as they get older how it will all play out but when Sam thinks so deeply and lovingly about his cousin, I'm thankful they are friends and hopefully they can help each other through the years grow closer to Christ and when the time comes return to live with Him forever close by.

No comments: