This little cutie pie turned one! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. I had a hard time falling asleep the night before her birthday as I remembered giving birth to her. I still can't believe she was born 4 minutes after walking into the hospital. This little one has been nothing but joy to our family.
Eliza is officially a member of the family as she takes her place on the living room wall. I love this photo collage of all my babies. I really don't think any of them look alike. They have similar features including big eyes and full lips and big heads but they all have their own look to me.
Woohoo. One year means no more formula! That stuff can break the bank. Eliza will not drink out of a sippy cup but still prefers her bottle. She does like drinking out of a cup but makes a mess.
Opening her first present from Lucy.
She loves her blocks and would growl at anyone if they came near them.
She didn't dig into it until we gave her a spoon and then she ate a little bit. I'm glad she has some manners.
Not too bad I must say. I was hoping for a bigger mess but she's just dainty.
A couple days later Grandma Hibbert brought her up another cupcake with hot pink frosting. On her second go she made a bit bigger mess.
Eliza is standing pretty good now but no steps yet. She still takes two naps at 9 and 1 and then goes to bed at 7. She is getting her back molars in right now. She is the eye of the storm and just brings the peace our family needs. She is on the go and never slow. She makes one big mess after another. She goes up the stairs so fast and is starting to learn how to go down feet first instead of head first. She will not give hugs and kisses and does not snuggle unless she's sick but I love everything about her.

No comments:
Post a Comment