Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Girl's Night Out

This weekend I attended a conference in Saratoga Springs. Since I was down south I got together with Kristin and Raya for some girl bonding with no kids. It's always fun to see old friends. I wish we lived closer. It's nice to have people who really know you, they know the you before the husband or kids, when life seemes so much simpler. Hopefully next time we'll have a sleepover! I spent the night at Allison's and stayed up way too long talking but she seems to be doing good so that was refreshing. I also got to see Meagen and her sweet and super cute girls. She has four girls 5 and under with twins that are almost 18 months. Want to talk about super woman! Everytime I've visited she just stands holding both those twins at the same time to keep them happy. I have a cow holdind Lucy for 10 minutes during church to keep her happy.

No comments: