Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Videos

These videos are for my parents to see what life is like when they are not around and maybe they can feel a little part of the madness. Thanks again for the Valentine's! We loved them!

The boys were having a ball throwing the balls and making Mikey laugh. Yes we still have our Christmas tree up, undecorated. We still don't have a light for that room so it's nice to have it in there. It also takes up some of the empty space. I still haven't found the chairs I am looking for to go in the room. It will be gone soon though I hope.

Mikey's definitely getting the hang of this walking thing. I wish I had the video from a couple weeks ago when he was really starting to learn.

Random fun with the boys. Here's a little glimpse of what my days are like with these 3 boys. Nonstop fun! Why are Sam's teeth so messed up? Oh because he still sucks his finger. The dentist wants to put a contraption in his mouth to get him to stop but it costs like $600. I don't think so. He'll just have to get braces later on. I think he is such a cute boy in person but just not very photogenic. All I wanted for Valentine's was a clean house and it was clean yesterday but today it's a mess again. A little embarrassed to show my messy room but oh well. The bed's a mess from the 4 hour nap I took today. If Neil wouldn't have woken me up I'd probably still be asleep but since I was woken up I am now up and it's midnight.

No comments: