Friday, March 20, 2009
First Day of Spring
What a beautiful day today! I am so glad spring is here! Tonight after dinner the boys went outside to ride their bikes and were having the best time. A few other kids were out too so we got to meet more people. The two neighbor girls came over and were playing with Mikey. The 13 year old started to talk to me and kept talking. She talked about the Twilight books and boys. It was fun. I didn't have to do much talking, just listen and laugh. Too bad it's supposed to snow on Sunday and ruin all the fun for a couple days. Neil and I are trying to decide what to do with our yard. Where to put a garden, flowers, what to plant. It has to be easy however. I've told Neil he can do whatever he wants with the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment