Saturday, January 23, 2010
I Love Lucy!
Lucy Angeline Hibbert, born Jan. 22nd, 9:26 pm, 7 lbs, 14 oz., 21 inches long. Lucy was born and all our prayers were answered. Every night for the past several months, the boys always remember to pray that Mommy and Baby Lucy will be alright. Well, it's 2:31 am so I won't post all the details about it now, but let's just say it wasn't a C-section and Amy didn't even have to push to get Lucy out. I've taken over 100 pictures of Lucy already. I've posted as a slideshow the best ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute! Congratulations! I am still trying to figure out how you can have a baby without pushing...
Oh Neil. You are a gonner. You have a little girl now. She looks like Mikey (but I'm not saying she looks like a boy). We're all very happy for you all! Hopefully we'll get to meet the new addition to the family sometime soon.
She is so sweet. Glad to see the tradition lives on...Juicy Lips for Lucy!!! I think she has her Aunt Kelly's chin...must be flute player :) I can't wait to get my hands on her!!! I love you guys!
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you. She is beautiful.
Congratulations she is so sweet. Enjoy the bows and pink!
Congrats to the Hibbert Family!!! She is beautiful and already looks like she is going to love trains :)
Wow, Neil & Amy! She IS beautiful "in a baby sort of way" ;) We can't wait to see her! Congrats! I agree with Patrice, Neil you are a gonner... Love you guys!
Oh Amy! You are going to love having a girl!!! Congratulations you guys!!!
I can already tell she is a cutie! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Yay for a girl! They are our favorite! I love how sweet Neil is with her. SOOOOOO Sweet. She is darling. Your kids always get the "juicy lips!" Lucky!
Post a Comment